VnV Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascention, the search for Vehemence

+8
Adhemar Darc
James T SELF
Michael Croatia
bob uzzell
RayDeg
Widah Xulub
Raine Castle
Vehemence
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ascention, the search for Vehemence - Page 5 Empty Re: Ascention, the search for Vehemence

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:32 am

ooc: hehe I kinda thought stirring up the shit might be neat

Comms Officer: Sir, Sir you have to see this.

Lord Grabby: What now
The Comms officer hands his lord a printout.

Lord Grabby: Well now, this is interesting. (to the comms officer) Did this come encrypted or in the clear.

Comms: Encrypted sir, message stated it came direct from Baron Croatia care of The Duke Anton. The encription checks out too Sir.

Lord Grabby: What a day, alrighty then, (to the ships captain) Captain order the fleet to go to Yellow Alert, DO NOT raise shields unless we are fired upon. Order your men to secure all compartments for possible space combat though if this message is correct we will be sending in the Marines. Also ready the Charon Assault Transports, fit them with anti-laser shielding and anti-missile munitions. Order the marines to assemble in the gymnasium and have a video conference setup to relay to the fleet. I will give the briefing myself.

Ships Captain: Aye Aye Sir.

(in the ships Gymnasium)

Lord Grabby: Attention men and women of the fleet, it appears that our Nations capital has become a war zone, reports are coming in that the capital is under attack from space. However the Duke Anton has sent out a fleet wide communication stating that Thera is already compromised and the our fellow nobles are attempting to retake the planet.
(sips a glass of water)
Your orders are once in system all ships will remain at yellow alert and to show no hostility towards friendly ships with VNV IFF tags. If you are fired upon all ships will go to red alert and regroup in a defensive stance.
I am ordering all marines and ground units readied for combat and to board the Charon Assault transports.
I do not know what the situation on the grounds is but I can tell you that it will probably be a hot landing.

I will be landing in my own personal Apollo fighter.

Once the transports are underway, all fleet ships will attempt to destroy planetary defenses that shoot at the transports and my fighter.

Once on the ground we will decide how to continue.

That is all, God speed and good luck.

Back to top Go down

Ascention, the search for Vehemence - Page 5 Empty Re: Ascention, the search for Vehemence

Post by Vehemence Wed May 05, 2010 1:03 pm

The lift surges upwards, they needed to go about 25 levels before they reached the level of the throneroom. The lift was large enough to comfortably accommodate everyone, but with the commanders and their soldiers. About two levels short of their target level the lift jerked to a halt. The internal lights died and placed our heroes into total darkness.

Liliths voice souded through the comm system:

LILITH: "Foolish mortals, I warned you, now die!"

Ermergency lighting came online, bathing the lift in an eery red glow, there was also a hissing sound, and several clouds of an unknown vapour were being released into the room.

Croatia : " Perkings! What going on? Get us moving again or open the doors!"

Perkins: I can't sir!! The panel is completely unresponsive, she locked me out!"

Slowly the room filled with the vapour, those that were not wearing a breath mask of some kind were already feeling dizzy.

Widah' head was spinning wildly, the vapour was messing with his head, but besides the imminent danger of the unknown substanse there was something even more dreadful in his mind. A presence of some kind. Whatever power was at work, they were getting closer and its presence was both great and terrible.

Commander Defiant entered the throne room from the balcony entrance, he sneaked towards the first row of pillars and swatted, taking in the giant hall. The scene was absolutely horrific, there were hundres of bodies, it was hard to move around without steppin gon them. Blood was everywhere. He scanned the entirety of the room. He could see the entrance to the war room across the hall, but something else grabbed his attention. The Arch Chancellor's giant ruby throne on the far side. He could see Vehemence lying on the steps of the dias. Defiant took a quick look around, decided that the area was clear and moved as quickly as he could toward the Arch Chancellor.

Before the dias was a small circle without bodies, it seemed that most of the bodies spread out from here. In the center of the empty spot was lying a long cylinder. From there there was a broad smear of blood that lead all the way up the dias to where V was lying.

Vehemence was badly wounded, there was not a single square inch on his flesh that was not bruised, scratched or shredded and bleedling profusely. Defiant quicly checked his pulse, he was still breathing but just barely.

A heavy laugh boomed through the hall, a deep scraping voice.

Yrkoon: "Commander Defiant, don't you worry too much about him, he's an Ymyrrian after all, he'll be fine in a few minutes"

Defiant quickly turned around with his rifle at the ready, besides the unfortunate dead there was nothing to be seen.

Defiant : "Who are you! What did you do with Vehemence? Show yourself!"

Again the the laughter arose, after a few moments it slowly died.

Yrkoon: "Who am I? A shadow from the past. A vengeful memory. What did I do? Very little, I just watched as my brother battled his own people, it was quite amusing... he's become weak you know. Refuses to use his powers... Show myself? My poor little human I am showing myself! Its just that your small human brain has difficulty realising my existence. I am standing just before you!"

Defiant tried his best to see, but he did not see anyone, it was only after a few minutes that he realised that there was someone standing in the empty circle... it was there but it also wasn't at first. Like things you catch at the edge of your sight. One moment its there, the other it isnt. It took him a few minutes to accommodate the image into his mind: A man with features not unlike his arch chancellor: milk white skin, a slender long figure, slanted eyes and an air of godlyness. Once his eyes we're capable of focussing he could see that he was wearing an ornate silver armour and was bathing in an aura of white light.

Yrkoon: "Greetings, you adjust quicker then I thought possible, my name is Yrkoon. I am your Arch Chancellors Nephew...."

He bowed, keeping a sly grin on his face.

Aboard the New Hades class Flagship Raccoon One:

"Sir, we are receiving another message from Thera, it claims to be from Sovereign Darc. It's a warning sir! It claims that LILITH is compromised that that we are to ignore all messages the artificial intelligence sends!
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://sfvnvalliance.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Wed May 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Emergency lighting came online, bathing the lift in an eery red glow, there was also a hissing sound, and several clouds of an unknown vapor were being released into the room.

Croatia : " Perkins! What going on? Get us moving again or open the doors!"

Perkins: I can't sir!! The panel is completely unresponsive, she locked me out!"

Croatia: What do you mean she has lock you out?

Perkins: Sir, I have no control over anything right now. She must have a backup system somewhere in here.

Croatia: Find It! and get us out of here. I refuse to let my people die this way. (thinking to him self, I hate writing those letters to parents telling them there child has perished. I already have to write three and I refuse to let a computer cause any more.)

Croatia: LILITH, he yells!!

Lilith: Her voice fills the elevator: Yes, Croatia, what do you want, I am busy!!

Croatia: that is Baron Croatia to you. You will give me the respect of that.

Lilith: RESPECT!! she laughs, You are Weak. We are Strong. You will die!!

Croatia: I will not die at your hands. You are only a computer. I will pull out you data crystals and smash them under my boot. (by distracting her Perkins is able to work to find out how she is stopping the lift)

Lilith: Baron Croatia, You will never leave this car. you and the others in there with you will die.

Croatia: (keeping his emotions in check) HA!!! You said "We are Strong" who is we?

Lilith: We are We.

Croatia: Who is your Master?

Lilith: We ask the questions here Baron. NOT YOU!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DIE!

Croatia: (seeing that is he starting to get to her, he continues, she has thus far only been a voice in the elevator) I asked you who is your master?

Lilith: (her hologram appears in the elevator) Baron Croatia, We do not need to tell you who are master is you already know. it is Duke Gehenna!!

Croatia: (he knows that there is no way Duke Gehenna is behind this. He might want loyalty from is people but this is not his style he likes purple haze) Lilith, If I am going to die as you say. at least tell me who I can thank for that?

Lilith: We are the ones. Vehemence knows who we are. Even you know who we are.

Croatia: (puzzled by the comment) I do?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All the while Baron Croatia was badgering Lilith. Corporal Perkins was working on the control board. He was able to find how she was able to override his override. the system had four back-up systems that he knew about. there was a fifth one buried back in the panel out of the way.

Corporal Perkins Shouted "THERE YOU ARE!!!" this got the attention of everyone in the elevator car, including LILITH
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Adhemar Darc Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Defiant returned Yrkoons’ bow never taking his eyes off the image he sees, now quite clearly. His mind now focused on the Wizard he locks his weapons safety and places it on the ground next to the arch chancellor. “This is useless against you if you truly are who you say you are.” Defiant rises from his bow and meets Yrkoons’ gaze with his own.
“History records you as dead, killed by your own cousin! I do not see mention of Vehemence anywhere in those accounts.” Dryly Defiant questions Yrkoon, “What is it you want with our arch chancellor Wizard? Cousin or not, madman or not, Vehemence has lead our collective worlds with temperance and fairness, there is not one of us who would not die in his name!”

Defiant focuses his thoughts to Jehanne, who has now returned to her meditation circle sensing the peril that faces her husband. The aura that encompassed her before now totally obscures any sight of her and illuminates the room with the brightness of a star.
Her thoughts focused on Defiant, she channels her mystic energy to the commander
Defiant can feel his entire body tingling as Jehannes’ presence fills him. The commander’s state of consciousness is changing! He begins to be aware of Vehemences’ physical condition; he can feel his surroundings and becomes conscious of his comrades’ quandary in the lift.

“Can I assume you’re the presence that has consumed the Palace AI, and driven Vehemence to butcher his people?” Defiant kneels by his arch chancellor and places his palm upon Vehemence at the shoulder, his hand glows faintly as his thoughts seep into V.
“Arch Chancellor, if what this Wizard says is truth, a crossroads is reached and you power may be all that can save our nation!”

Defiant confident and brazen, rises from the arch chancellor, a light aura now surrounding his body. “Yrkoon, release the commanders in the lift, is it you are afraid they may defeat you?” As defiant says these words he turns square to Yrkoon with a decisive glare in his eye, the throne room tapestries seem to flurry as he turns his head toward Yrkoon, the full power of his Genovian ancestry now a part of him.
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehemence Thu May 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Yrkoon answered promptly to all of deafiant's questions, the fact that he dissappeared and was now sitting on the ruby throne behind Defiant, was only proof that putting gown his weapon was a wise decision. Yrkoon kept on grinning boradly as he seemed to take pleasure in Defiant's helplessness and yet so protective of Vehemence.

Yrkoon:

"Now now commander Defiant, as you can see I am quite alive, and you should remember that history is written by incompetent mortals. After a few thousand years it tends to become... how should I put this... less accurate? Though by human standarts you could say I was killed, you wouldn't believe what I've been through to get back here. But I am now, and I've come to settle a score, to let him suffer as long and hard as I have. It surprises me you don't catch on since I already introduced myself, you should realise that your Arch Chancellor, Vehemence, was it? did not always carry that name. Ruled you with temperance and fairnass? Hah! You should know what he did to his last subjects! They did get the chance to die in his name, ALL of them, as I said I'm here to settle a score. But if you think that I'm the one controlling all this you are sadly mistaken. I admit I have my share of responsibility of making all this possible, nothing too much though just a few pointers to the right ..... people. And now I've come to watch his demise. I am a bystander, nothing more, regardles of what you may think you know about me. So I'm afraid I'm quite unable to acquiest your request about your friends. Ooooh and did I forget to mention? Vehemence didn't slaugher his people,..... they tried to slaughter him, did a nice job too I must admit. It was quite a show."

Yrkoon seemed very comfortable on the throne, like a true villain he seemed to gloat over his accomplishments. Heck this accomplishment wasn't even his own!

Commander Defiant felt a heavy drain on his energy when he touched Vehemence, even with the added energies of Jehanne they would need alot more to help V recover quicly. After a few seconds already he had to stop giving the precious life force as he was getting near unconsciousness himself.

Yrkoon continued his monologue:
"Me be deafeated by them? proposterous! And as I said, its not me you should be worried about. Vehemence has outstanding debs far larger then mine... come on commander? Your history cannot be that inaccurate? You know of whom I speak...."

OOC I'm pauzing here for the weekeind, I'm still waiting for some posts from the other characters in the lift before I continue the story. Sorr michael but you're going to have to wait until I reply before you can continue

Defiant, I'm looking forward to your reply.... also somwhere on this forum is a history of V, you might recognise parts of it & it might be useful in your next post. Good luck!
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

OOC: Ok, V I will come up with some more over the weekend and post on Monday or Tuesday. still waiting to see what everyone else will write. this is really getting fun.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Lady Raine Castle saw the vaporous cloud filling the elevator. She instinctively checked her respirator. It was working fine, but for how long.

Then she noticed that some of the men, including her mentor, Widah Zulub, did not have these devices and were beginning to become disoriented. She didn't want to break the seal on her own apparatus, but she had no way to know if this vaporous cloud was poisonous or mearly a drug to knock them out and make them vulnerable. With the lift seemingly deliberately stopped, she was willing to bet on the poison, (betting even at a time like this)And she was pretty sure no one could get in so it probably was.

LILLITH's holographic images was in there with them, it's threatening voice declairing their eminent demise. She decided that this would not happen if it was within her power to stop it.

She began to take the flight jackets off some of the men, tying the sleeves ends, creating makeshift masks, and usind her knife worked the spare cartridges for her respirator so that they would release a slow stream of pure air into the sleeves and gave them to each man. The ones able to see what she was trying to do followed suit and soon they all were breathing from their make-shft masks. Their heads began to clear.

As Widah's head cleared his thought's connected with Lady Raine's in a link she had only recently experienced when in contact with this strange man whom she had come to view as her mentor. She sensed his stress over something far more devastating than this drugged air and all the carnage they had been witness to. All those sensitive to these things began to feel not the dread of their eminent demise, but of the even greater threat that would not only harm them and their Arch Chancellor, but the whole universe as they had known it. She could not pick up who this might be but it was darker than anything she had ever known, she was sure.

Yet she did not feel afraid, not now. Whatever this thing was it had to resort to such cowardly tactics as luring them in to an ambush of ghouls and a lift full of poisoned gas. This showed that other then the pawl of darkness It was able to shroud Thera in, it was weak in that it knew fear. And she picked up on that fear and knew it didn't belong to any man in that elevator.

It feared for it's own existance. It lusted for it's own kind of twisted life. It viewed these weak mortals (Mortals?) as a threat to it's existance.

They had to survive to stop this insanity from spreading throughout the universe. Widah's and Raine's quiet courage seemed to hearten the men and they remained calm while they adjusted their masks, cooperating in their own salvation if indeed you could call it that.

Croatia was talking to this LILLITH with some nonsense about Duke Gehenna. Then suddenly Corporal Perkins shouted, "THERE YOU ARE!" They all turned toward him with a start.
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by Widah Xulub Sun May 09, 2010 11:24 pm

"...environmental seals compromised...when's the last time this armor was serviced?...some sort of poison gas...what to do? could slow my metabolism to nothing, but what use would I be?...Raine's working on a solution...got to keep a clear head...there's a solution--over, under, around, through--there...there's always a way..."

In her heightened state of awareness Raine establishes an empathic link with Widah who in his disoriented state projects a flood of mental and emotional information as his consciousness pierces the thick fog of the toxin. In a moment the normal filters and controls fall back into place, and the flood becomes a metered flow.

"Praise the Maker, I'm back! Whatever she did, it worked. That was a close-run thing," Widah thinks to himself as he regains his composure.

The others without functioning life-support were showing admirable courage and adaptability as they calmly assisted each other in applying Raine's make-shift respirator solution. As he watched approvingly, he was suddenly aware of how much noise there was in the elevator. His attention shifted to Michael's and LILITH's (or who or what was controlling her) battle of wills , and Michael's man, Corporal Perkins, who was diligently digging into the innards of the elevator's control panel. Pieces of it lay on the floor or dangled by cables from the cavity where Perkins's hand was rather deeply thrust. He searches with his fingers with a look of determination on his sweat-beaded face. Then suddenly shouts, "there you are!"

Last edited by Widah Xulub on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Widah Xulub
Widah Xulub
Arch Chancellor
Arch Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by GRIZZLY Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 am

OOC: first my last report, with will be followed by my updateded report
grizzly's inner tought's:
"DAIM, that was close.
gotta catch my breath, relax a little.
exhail, inhail fmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
better prep myself before those doors open again. we're in to deep already to back up.
We need to get to vehemence. maybe he can explain all this.
better meditate a little, those battle meditations back at home could come in handy here."

as grizzly begins his meditation in the packed elavator, he feels they ascent deeper in to the void that's called, in his native world"pith black fear"
the anciant bearmen once warnd him of a great battle to come against a treath that's so black and powerfull, it would change his life drasticlly.
The ascention continious ,and as grizz continious his battle meditation, all the people in the elavator could sence a great power in the air.
Not knowing it's a power to feed the weak, heal the wounded and fill the prepped onces with a sence of positieve rage.

"here we go, what ever lies for us. i'm ready"
and with that in his mind, people could swear to see fire in grizz's eyes.
Grizzly continious his battle meditation prepping himself for the big unknown to face uppon.
As he imagines himself backhome on an open grainfield, training he's basics with the battle axe, he could see dark clouds comming from the horizon. Yet these are no ordinarry clouds. they're purple hazed coloured ,and one could swear to see the cloud as an enormous death carcas that began to rain blood over the grain fields.
Grizzly realizes he's in meditational status and tries to take control to exit this meditation. But the more he tries, the more he fails to end the meditation, puzzled by this display of wrath decadence and black taste for life, he gets more and more panic attacks.

As in the elevator the commanders and privates could see grizzly trembles and chaking with a panical snece displaying on his face, while the air filles with toxic gasses. the last thing grizzly sees before passing out, is the purple toxic clouds that he's breathing.

OOC: ok people, let me communicat with "v" first to clearafy my intentions
GRIZZLY
GRIZZLY
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Adhemar Darc Tue May 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Once again turning to face Yrkoon, who now sits upon the ruby throne, Defiant ponders the statements he’s just received. Slowly recovering from the sudden drain on his energy touching Vehemence caused, he considers what must be the truth, Vehemence must be Ymyrrian. The Genovians have not encountered the Ymyrrians in many centuries, and no encounter could have ever been described as constructive. An arrogant race the Ymyrrians had been, thought Defiant. His grandfather Erebririand had told him many stories of Ymyr and their oppression of countless worlds!

At some level Defiant already knew what Yrkoon taunted him over, Vehemence was Jerrek of Melniborne! Defiant found humor in how Yrkoon would talk of debts owed by Vehemence, when it would seem, by Genovian standards, the traitorous actions of the Ymyrrians were met with just punishment.

Jehanne reaches out her mind to the other Genovian Royals aboard the orbiting fleet, summoning them to enter meditative state and link their collective energies to her. Defiant although possessing the powers of his ancestry, is untried in their application. The other royal pairs traveling with the fleet begin their meditation and unite their collective energies with Jehannes’, she struggles with the enormity of the energy she is now channeling to the commander.

Defiant once again begins delivering a portion of his energy to Vehemence, if he’s to get anything close to truth V would have to supply it.

Defiant to Yrkoon: I suspect you play a greater role in this then you would admit. If what you say, Vehemence is or was Jerrek of Melniborne, you would have been next to occupy the throne. You have a great deal to gain here and I doubt you could have executed this on your own!

With his last statement Defiant pulls the Blade of Geneve from its sheath and rests the tip on the floor by Vehemence and pushes gently upon its hilt. The Sword penetrates the floor of the chamber and emits an energy field encircling the body of V. As the protective field seems to dissipate and fade likewise does the body of Vehemence, becoming only barely visible to the naked eye. The Blade of Geneve hums as its hilt glows like blue flame.

Defiant suspects the AI has been compromised by the collective consciousness of the Ymyrrians slain by Vehemence which may explain the eerie feeling he experienced while speaking with it. He knew he must destroy her or it!

Defiant reaches down and picks up his pack and plasma rifle, ever aware not to make a threatening move toward Yrkoon. He then bows in Yrkoons direction and turns toward the Throne Room entryway. As he walks across the throne room the bodies before him yield a path.
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehemence Tue May 18, 2010 6:59 am

Sorry for the delay guys!

Then suddenly Corporal Perkins shouted, "THERE YOU ARE!" They all turned toward him with a start.

Corporal perkins had finally reached the manual override, completely locking the elevator controls out of the system. Inside of the control box, several leds turned green and the light in the lift turned back on. With a self-satisfied smile he entered the keys and the lift shot back upwards, continuing towards the level of the throneroom. The life support system kicked back in and removed the purple vapour from the room.

LILITH: "You're no match for him, don' t think this "victory" will win the war. Your destruction is enevitable."

Lilith seemed dead calm about it, that is if a hologram could express emotions. The hologram dissolved shortly after that

After a few minutes the lift stopped and the door hissed open. Widah recognised the hallway, the throneroom was about a hundred yards to the right. They quickly checked for any mutants, there seemed to be none in scanning range. Only one faint life sign in the hallway. Their rifles at the ready and keeping their eyes open for more traps, they set off towards the throneroom and the life sign. The hallway was no different from the others, creepy statues lined both walls. It was complete carnage even more so then what they had seen already, bodies strewn left and right, intestines dripping from from the walls and ceiling. About 20 yards in the hall they found the source of the lifesign: lying between several ripped bodies was a slave girl. Still unharmed but covered in blood, she seemed barely conscious, she was gripping something to her chest. Widah had seen it before, but couldn't place it directly where he knew it from. The girl he did recognise; it was Vehemence's favorite.

Defiant to Yrkoon:
I suspect you play a greater role in this then you would admit. If what you say, Vehemence is or was Jerrek of Melniborne, you would have been next to occupy the throne. You have a great deal to gain here and I doubt you could have executed this on your own!

Yrkoon:
"You seem to be perking up, but you still don't see it do you? There are forces working here even greater then I am, forces who aren't that happy with Jerrek's betrayal...."

The blade of Geneve completely covered Vehemence's body, under normal circumstances the blad could heal a mortally wounded man in about half an arn, it also protected the subject from any further harm. Commander defiant stepped towards the war room, one eye on Yrkoon.

Yrkoon:
"Ooh impressive, a blade of the ancients, thats a nice toy! Unfortuneately it won't help you much!"

After that Yrkoon burst into laughter, whatever was going on, he seemed not to worry and exuberant about what was to come. As defiant stood before the war room entrance, Yrkoon mockingly called out:

Yrkoon:
"Are you sure you want to do that? You've already caused more trouble for your friends then they can handle, killing a few in the process."

Defiant looked into the small war room. All its walls were covered in displays and control panels, in the center was a control table. Upon the giant slab stood a strange artefact, a stone cube with hyroglyps and runed upon it. From the artefact ran cables to several of the panels and control systems. Whatever was controlling LILITH, this thing was responsible for the link.

Defiant raised his Plasma rifle, the third setting should completely vaporise the thing.

But a moment of hesitation stayed his finger from the trigger. Yrkoons words went through his mind....
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Thu May 20, 2010 10:27 am

Then suddenly Corporal Perkins shouted, "THERE YOU ARE!" They all turned toward him with a start.

Corporal Perkins had finally reached the manual override, completely locking the elevator controls out of the system. Inside of the control box, several leads turned green and the light in the lift turned back on. With a self-satisfied smile he entered the keys and the lift shot back upwards, continuing towards the level of the throne-room. The life support system kicked back in and removed the purple vapor from the room.

LILITH: "You're no match for him, don' t think this "victory" will win the war. Your destruction is inevitable."

Lilith seemed dead calm about it, that is if a hologram could express emotions. The hologram dissolved shortly after that

Croatia to Lilith: We'll See about that!

As the door opens:

Croatia yells to his men: You men to the left secure the hall nothing gets past you got it. Yes, sir is the response.

You men to the right check for any defenses that may be coming online with our presents and be carful to not set anthing off. Yes sir, is their response.

Perkins secure this lift. we may need a means a escape. Yes sir.

Croatia: Medic. check all the men for signs of damage from the haze. Don't know what that stuff was and really don't want to find out. Already on it sir!

Widah: Baron, the throne-room is to the right.

As they exit the men fan out to secure the hallway. they duck behind the statues that line the hall. as they scan they find out that there is only one living thing with in there direct scan range. "About 20 yards in the hall they found the source of the lifesign: lying between several ripped bodies was a slave girl.

Croatia: MEDIC!!
Medic: here sir!

Croatia: Check her!!

As the medic checked the girl. he found that she had no serious injuries. only some bumps and bruises. "Still unharmed but covered in blood, she seemed barely conscious, she was gripping something to her chest.

Croatia: What is that She is holding?

Widah: I have seen it before, but I can't place it directly where I know it from. The girl I do recognize; She is Vehemence's favorite.

Lt Barber: Commander Croatia, your sword is glowing!!

As Baron Croatia look down, he notices the same thing. this had happened only once before. it was when in the presents of the dark ones. the sword glowed when in the presents of these dark ones because they hated the brightness of the light. They walked in the shadows always in the dark.

Croatia: This is not good. there is a bad presents here. this has happened only once since my people came into possession of this sword. it was when my Great Grandfather Anton was making his way to our present Homeworld. They were passing a area of dark matter. The sword glowed so bright that it obscured the entire ship as it passed. it was only much later that my Grandfather found out why it glowed. he was reviewing the data crystals of the journey. His father had visited the world of the Asnerians. A race older that all the present races combined. they were among the first to be created by the creator of the Universe. They were the protectors of the younger races. The last of this race liked my Great Grandfather and gave him the sword to protect them. He called it the "Star Sword". there is much more to the story but we don't have time now.

the door to the throne-room was closed and sealed.

Croatia: Perkins!!!

Perkins: Sir

Croatia: Get that door open!!

Perkins: Right Away Sir.

Last edited by Michael Croatia on Thu May 20, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by GRIZZLY Thu May 20, 2010 1:02 pm

ooc: euh croatia, i'm unconsiusness read my post pelow scratch

As in the elevator the commanders and privates could see grizzly trembles and chaking with a panical snece displaying on his face, while the air filles with toxic gasses. the last thing grizzly sees before passing out, is the purple toxic clouds that he's breathing.
GRIZZLY
GRIZZLY
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Thu May 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Raine see's Grizzly pass out on the floor. How could she and the others miss that he did not have a respirator? What would the effect of this gas be on Grizzly's immense body. She tried to stir him to no avail.

"Medic!" she shouts. "Can you figure out what was in this gas and how we can counter it's effect?" This isn't at all good. She's sure she may have lost her friend and her eye's water.

The others had moved out of the elevator toward the throne room door.
The medic was helping someone on the floor out in the hall. She attempted to give Grizzly some of her air to revive him but immediately saw no results. She called for the medic again. She left her respirator with Grizzly and left him to go to where the others were.

"Grizzly's unconscious. Can we spare the medic here?" She see's the girl and Croatia's sword glowing. (this can't be good)
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Thu May 20, 2010 11:01 pm

OOC: oops,Embarassed fixed it. but i think you were talking to me telepathically. that could explain it.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Adhemar Darc Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am

Defiant removes his finger from the trigger of his plasma weapon and resets the safety feature. Leaning his weapon aside the War Room entrance, he focuses his eye on the artifact, taking a mental image of the writings and symbols upon it.

The commander realizes that right from the beginning he’s been played by the forces at work here, the symbols in the message, LILITHs responses and actions, all designed to mislead those who respond to the initial message. He decides he can not rely on any of what seems obvious. He hears his grandfathers words in his mind “Adhemar, dismiss what you see and hear with the senses of your physical being. Embrace your destiny, shed the limitations of the physical, they are not yours” The words of Erebririand give the commander the last push he required.

Defiant drops to one knee as he becomes disoriented for a moment by the flood in awareness of his comrades occupying the hallway. He stands and sheds his pack, tossing it aside. Yrkoons words suddenly making more sense to him, this is not a battle to be won through technology; no weapon of men would sway the outcome of the situation significantly to be of any value. Erebririand once spoke of Chaos, and the beings thereof.

Defiant stretches out his right hand and chants “adveho illic est opus nobis.”
The Blade of Geneve shimmers from existence, its field dissipates and Vehemence is now fully visible once more. In his outstretched hand Defiants sword rematerializes, he returns his blade to its sheath and turns towards the doors to the hallway.

Defiant reaches out to the minds of Baroness Castle Chancellor Xulub and Baron Croatia, “Have all make way to the throne room doors, bring Count Blacklight and the girl with you. Make haste though the forces at work here are building. To Widah: Chancellor are the symbols those of Chaos? Are you familiar with their meaning?”

Placing his hands upon the doors to the hall, Defiant envisions the lock mechanisms releasing. A faint click can be heard in the hall as the doors locking pins disengage; Defiant pulls the doors open and sets himself between them, making way for his comrades to enter!
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Mon May 24, 2010 1:51 pm

As Corporal Perkins works on the door locks. Commander Croatia is examining his sword. he has never seen it glow in all his years. this was the first time he had seen it. He could hear Raine call for the Medic.

Raine: "Medic!" she shouts. "Can you figure out what was in this gas and how we can counter it's effect?"

Medic: Here Mam. he sees Count Grizzly on the floor unconscious. he starts to work on him. Mam I will do everything I can for him. He places a medical respirator on the Count and gives him full oxygen. he is breathing but just barely.

Croatia: Perkins, how you coming with that door?

Perkins: not good Sir. this has more lockouts than the elevator. more turns and bypasses than I have ever seen. they really didn't want someone getting in this room. but then he hears a faint click. and the bolts that hold the center of the door closed slide back. SIR!!!

Croatia: Yes Perkins.

Perkins: the bolts on the door are sliding back.

Croatia: Good Work!

Perkins: Sir, It was not me!!

Croatia: EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!!

as everyone ducks behind the statues in the hall, reading themselves for what ever came through the door. Baron Croatia notices his sword is glowing much brighter. as the door starts to open Chancellor Widah recognizes the figure in the door.

Widah: HOLD YOUR FIRE!! ITS LORD DEFIANT!! he also could hear him in his mind.

the men lowered their weapons and the men closest to the door moved to help push the door open.

Croatia: ALL RIGHT MEN SECURE THAT ROOM!!!

the men poured through the door and fanned out. making sure to stay behind something that would protect them.

Croatia: Medic! Bring Count Grizzly into the Throne room.

As they entered the throne room Widah, Raine, and Croatia noticed the arch Chancellor lying on the floor. the room was very bright now do to the glowing sword.

Defiant: Baron Croatia, Pleased to meet you finally.

Croatia: Likewise. Lord Defiant. I just wish it was under better circumstances.

Defiant: Bright Sword you have there!!

Croatia: Yes, it is. there must be some a very dark presents here!!!

Defiant: Yes, there is, His name is Yrkoon, the Arch Chancellors nephew.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehemence Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

The very moment the doors opened, Yrkoon entered our heroes minds, speaking to each of them personally. As the world around them fades, the smile on Yrkoon's face broadens:

Chancellor Widah Xulub:

Your mind blurs catching you by surprise you hear & feel Yrkoon enter your mind.

Widah Xulub, the one he calls "friend". Did you know that when he first left the dreaming city after his massacre, he took the name Sephiroth? He's had soo many names since that time... and all of his names had friends attached to it. Innocent & honorable men like yourself, not knowing what beast they trusted and even called brother. One of those men, those comrades of his was named Cloud... Let me show you what this "Vehemence" did to him!

You fight to block him out of your mind After a while you succeed, but not before Yrkoon shows you a vision. When it is over you realise that though Yrkoon is a powerful wizard, his presence only appears when you focus on it. The great dark presence you feel is makes the imprint of Yrkoon feel insignificant, Yrkoon is not the evil you've been sensing all along.

Michael Croatia

Though your mind was extensively trained by the military to resist probing, Yrkoon seem sto have little trouble entering you r mind and showing you what he wants.

Ah Croatia, the military man. The one who vows by duty and honour... I find it of perculiar interest Vehemence has been able to fool you. Betrayal comes naturally to this man you seek to defend while he would not hesitate to turn on you. Did you know he betrayed his best friend? Murdered his spouse even? All because he needs to sate his thirst for souls, to serve his demon master. When he got nearly defeated by his former friends, did he hesitate to call upon his master Arioch for help? No! You need not believe me, just watch!

Raine Castle,

Yrkoons slipped as easily in your mind as a nightmare comes at night, you don't realise it at first, but he's whispereing in your head:

Dear Barnoness Raine... your life is centered around love and care for those around you. Vehemence is an anmal that deserves not a single tear! He does not care, he doens't even know love! HIs mind and heart only craves to possess and feed on those around him. When his newfound friend fell in love with a younglady it sparked a jealousy in him that he coul dnot resist. Not a jealousy that she didn't love him, she loved them both equally even! But a jealousy of being incapable of love... Unable to bear this he killed her to end his own agony! Just see and you'll know!

James T self

The psionic filter you installed in your helmet seems to work, you sense Yrkoons presence in your head, only for him to dissappear a few seconds later...

However your HUD flickers on, complete filling your field of vision with images of Yrkoon's choosing, For the duration of the message all the controls are frozen.

James T Self, the scientist, you take such marvel and pride in your technological constructions. So sad that vahemence doens't care about your advances... the effort, the sweat... in his view it all worthless & pitiful next to the power of raw souls he consumes and uses... Pride? He cares not! achievement & cunning? a joke for him. Let me show you the truth on how he regards cunning and achievement:

Commander Defiant

"You still don't understand do you defiant? let me tell you something. You most remember the tales of the wtranger that brought a demon to the genovian homeworld a milennia ago? You hold the sword, but you have no clue to it's origin do you? Who do you think was that stranger? And his demon master who destroyed your homeworld and so many of your ancestors? It's beginning to dawn on you isn't it? Let me help your remember!

When the visions passed for everyone (if you haven't had one pick one of the above Very Happy ) Yrkoon continued a deep and extended laugh.

"Foolisch mortals, it's not me you need to be afraid of! Its my nephew's demon master! Lord Arioch! Duke of Hell to whom little Vehemence here owes a debd greater then any of you can imagine! And I've made sure My nephew is here when Duke Arioch comes to collect!

HAhaahAAAHAhhaaaahaaaa!"
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Widah Xulub Mon May 31, 2010 5:58 pm

(Moments ago...)

Croatia and Widah stood over the lone survivor, V's most favored (and longest lived) slave girl. The medic worked with remarkable speed and efficiency to stabilize her and speed recovery. "These are hand-picked men,'' thought Widah. As the medic wrapped up his work, Raine shouted her dire need for his services kneeling over the body of the fallen Grizzly whom had succumbed to the elevator gas.

Widah admired this little slip of a girl's strength of will. She clung to life as tenaciously as she clasped that totem to her breast. "How was it that she managed to survive the slaughter relatively unscathed? This is a piece of the puzzle that bears more concentrated mental focus." Widah pondered these things as the attention of their motley crew shifted to Michael's ancient and, no doubt, storied blade that had begun to glow most unusually. "Every day brings its share of wonders," remarked Widah to himself.

While the others prepared to gain entry to the throne room, Widah crouched down beside the girl. Her eyes were still closed, but her breathing was slow and steady as though asleep. Widah thought, "her conscious mind has likely shut down attempting to process this trauma." He carefully prized the totem from her autonomic grip. One hand on his chin he held it before him and studied it trying to divine its significance. It was a highly stylized sword pendant of some heavy black metal with the eight arrows of Chaos expertly carved into its face. He recalled seeing it only once around Vehemence's neck on a routine visit to the palace. "There had to be a connection to the girl's survival and this artifact. What other explanation could there be?" Widah ruminated. It seemed to vibrate subtly as with an inaudible thrumming, but it didn't radiate any power; in fact, it seemed to do just the opposite.

Widah's rumination was interrupted by the noisy action of the heavy locking mechanisms of the throne room doors disengaging (a little too soon to his mind) and the subsequent shouts of "take cover!" Men scrambled to take position behind what cover they could find with weapons at the ready. A couple brave souls shielded Grizzly's still prone form. Widah put the pendant over his head, put his helmet back on, and unsheathed his weapon. A telepathic projection of unexpected strength had come from Commander Defiant a moment ago whom Widah had sensed had somehow reached the throne room. "Perhaps Defiant had been able to unlock the doors from within," he thought.

Widah sensed an amalgamation of potent energy flowing through the Commander the source of which he could only guess at. "A fascinating collection of souls has gravitated to V at this time in his long life. Good people which says something about V's true character despite the claims of his enemies." The Law of Attraction--like attracts like--was one of the first principles ingrained in the minds of the neophytes of the Atlani warrior orders. "There must be good in him," concluded Widah as they waited in silence for what lay beyond the doors.

A high-pitched rush of air signaled the opening of the heavy doors. Defiant stood before them unarmed against another backdrop of grisly slaughter, but before Widah could utter a sound his mind was assaulted by an alien power akin to V's unnatural lack of presence. It was strong enough to pierce Widah's psychic barrier and insinuated a thought projection onto his mind's eye against his will. It called itself "Yrkoon."

Before Widah could shore up his circle of protective light that helped maintain his individuation on the plane of thought, he was shown flashes of the distant past aimed at proving V to be a diabolic creature to those who believed in him, but Widah had long since intuited V's dark past and had seen evidence of his redemption, so Yrkoon's deception could not take root. Widah ousted Yrkoon's uninvited thought from his mind and strode forward toward the entrance where Defiant seemed to be recovering from a similar mental assault from this Yrkoon.

Last edited by Widah Xulub on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Widah Xulub
Widah Xulub
Arch Chancellor
Arch Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehemence Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am

ooc: Yrkoon is Vehemence's cousin, in dutch the words nephew and cousin have the same meaning

IC: In the hallway:

When the medic was sure the girl was unscathed, he moced to the large sleeping mass that was Grizzly. When he got there he would see that the bear-man was already coming around; it would only take a few minutes for the effect of the gas to wear off.

IC: In the throneroom:

Our heroes stood at the entrance of the large hall that was Vehemence's throneroom. The Arch Chancellor still lay on the steps of his throne's dias, unmoving. Scattered around the room were chopped up bodies of mutants, all former palace guards, servants, slaves... before the dias was a circular clear spot. Apparrently where Vehemence stood his ground. On the throne sat Yrkoon, or at least what they presumed was Yrkoon; it took a few moments for their consciousness could adjust to perceive the wizard. A man not unlike Vehemence, slanted eyes, a pale complexion. If he didn't have long black hair they could have easily mistaken him vor their arch chancellor. Yrkoon wore a shining silver plate mail, and he bathed in an auro of bright shimmering white light. He rose up from the throne and spoke with a gentle persuasive voice:

Yrkoon:
Ah if it isn't Widah Xulub and Vehemence's rabble of so called friends. You have seen the truth and yet you still seek to defend him? How foolish! What can mere mortals bring to bear against us? Against a god like duke Arioch? I suppose I should thank you, I am going to enjoy this little bit of extra entertainment!

Yrkoon lifted both his hand up in the air, and began to chant in a language unknown to our heroes. The more syllables he pronounced the more his body seemed to fade into the light, it became more difficult for their minds to focus on Yrkoon.

Yrkoon chanting:
Almachtige heer der onderwereld! Heerser Arioch! Aanvaard de offers die ik heb gebracht! Daal neer in mijn lichaam, en neem uw rechtmatige wraak op mijn onwaardige neef...

As Yrkoon continued his chanting, the room seemed to darken, all light seemed to be purged from reality, until the room was filled with shadows creaded by Yrkoons magical aura. Lightning bolts and fire seemed to creep along the ceiling down the pillars to the floor, cracling on its way down creating bright blue and orange flashes as it jumped from one arch to the next.

The pendant around widah' neck seemed to tremble and became very heave somehow, he could also see the swords from Croatia and Defiant undergo a transformation of their own. The blue shining sword crackled with lightning of its own & the genovesian sword that Defiant held burst into flames.

IC: In Orbit

Science officer:
Lord Grabby! We just lost our feed from the surface! It seems a giant storm front is being formed with the palace at it's center. It is already covering two thirds of the northern continent sir. And it's still expanding! Our scanners cannot penetrate the clouds, there's somekind of interference.

Lord Grabby:
What? How could that be? We just had clear skies just a few minutes ago! Show me the last footage we have of the palace! 90° inclination, distance: 1000 feet.

Science officer:
Aye sir!

With a few strokes on his console the science officer recalled the footage from the palace a few minutes ago. They had a clear view down on the palace and the city quarter around it, not a single cloud was to be seen.

Lord Grabby:
Fast forward plz......stop! go back to time index 23.42...

The footage shimmered as it ran with increased speed. The science officer quickly excecuted the orders and the footage returned to normal view. In a few seconds they could see the following: Above the palace a dark cloud appeared, swirling outwards and steadily growing in mass. At exact the same moment it seemed that the planet surface blacked: from each of the houses in the city poored what at first glance seemed to be ants. They knew better. All the mutants in the city swarmed towards the palace. A few seconds later the black cloud covered the entire city.

Lord Grabby:
We have to warn them somehow, they'll be overrun!

Science officer:
I can't get a signal through sir! we have no way to reach them!
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Raine had not spoken from the moment the Vision of Vehemence's past had flashed through her mind. Yrkoon was right. She still sought to defend their Arch Chancellor, not because he was a good man, but because he was a fearless and fare leader, stretching each of them to work their best, evolving to their pinnacle if not perfection.

All the vision had done was help her to personally understand the remorse their leader had felt for all these years and his vow to himself to see this did not happen again, for the ones he hurt could never forgive him. Her understanding of his pain brought tears to her eyes.

Yrkoon was chanting and the feeling of darkness was coming over the throne room. All that each man held sacred began to respond taking on mystical qualities that had only previously been barely hinted at. Some thing bigger was about to happen, than any of them had yet been prepared for as the otherworldly lights radiated about the room like liquid fire and lightning pouring down the walls.

How could they help the Arch Chancellor now? There was a real question as to how they were even going to save themselves. The power they faced was more than any of them ever dealt with before. Death would be too easy. This thing wanted to be entertained and quick merciful death wouldn't suffice.
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by GRIZZLY Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:11 pm

update on last posted message:
Grizzly continious his battle meditation prepping himself for the big unknown to face uppon.
As he imagines himself backhome on an open grainfield, training he's basics with the battle axe, he could see dark clouds comming from the horizon. Yet these are no ordinarry clouds. they're purple hazed coloured ,and one could swear to see the cloud as an enormous death carcas that began to rain blood over the grain fields.
Grizzly realizes he's in meditational status and tries to take control to exit this meditation. But the more he tries, the more he fails to end the meditation, puzzled by this display of wrath decadence and black taste for life, he gets more and more panic attacks.

ooc: ok the following vision/action happend between i inhaeled the gass and my awakening in the the elevator

after a while what seems to look like he's being prisoned in battle meditation, our count realizes that if he fights each panic attack, it only gets worse. As his vision gets crueller and darker, grizzly tries to calm himself, so he might regaine controle of this situation. totured souls, mutulated carcasses pass him. but our count ignors them. he continious to try to break the spell that lay's on him:
"this is a test wich i must pass, a test to verify my purity and honasty, i'm a man of my word and i'll keep it unchanged, i help the needed where and when i am able to, my soul is mine and my own, evil is arround us but we are light, i am light, i am the good, we are the good"
and while the count continious his peptalk, his aura begins to brighten, turning from white to blue, green, orange and then finally yellow, at that point all whet seems to be dark and evil,tortured and mutulated would turn into yellow flames and burn with the purity that has become by grizzly.
the place began to clear up as iff this nightmare was never happend,
then suddenly, as things weren't evough he hears yrkoon in his mind:
"haaaa count grizzly, you are the most naive ones of all. to believe that my nephew could be a friend, lets not even face the fact that you would follow him blindly, and give him your life for all this?? Let me show you another few things
ooc: and this is where i get my vision
The vision fades and grizzly finds himself again on the grainfields of his homeworld: "aaahh finally the nightmare 's over, but i feel different" he looks to his hands and could see his bodysurrounded with a yellow/golden aura, at that point 2 brightning beings descent to his location, an old manlyvoice speakes:" finally my son, you've achieved what has long been unachieved by the elder bearmen, you are now the lifted one. more pure, more enlighted a person of our spieces could not be."
grizzly falls to his knies in unbelieve, as he recognizes his father's voice.
is that you father, he chuckles, and couldn't say a word more.
yes my son and now its time to face your friends against the dark that is comming
The enlighted being touches grizzlies head and with a flash he finds himself in the elevator on the floor with an espirator on his mounth. he then rases himself and at that moment he recognizes the voice of yrkoon, who's enchanting some weird spells. and witnesses the whole spectacle in the throonroom
"oh no, so soon?" he feels the dark approching, and ready's himself for a battle not to fight with weapons nore material's for a regular battle. No this one is with the body ,the soul ,and everything that he believes in.

ooc: few that was a big sandwich to swallow
GRIZZLY
GRIZZLY
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by James T SELF Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:34 pm

It's obvious to James after his vision and Yrkoon words that this is probably a battle that we can't win. "Our only hope is to V and us the hell out of here!!"

James starts running toward the war room. "If we can take control of the palace defenses we can buy some time. And if I can remote one of the Foundation Charon's to the balcony we can make our escape"
James T SELF
James T SELF
Margrave
Margrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

As Baron Croatia stood in the doorway of the throne room, He felt the presents of another mind. He knew from his training that there were races of people that could probe a persons mind like we probe a world. He could feel the strength of the being. He was strong and dark. A presents like he had felt before during his leadership training on the home world of the Asnerians.

The training that he received from the Asnerians allowed him to allow the probing of his mind and give the appearance that his mind was only protected by his military training. But this was far from the truth. he could see what was being placed in his mind without being harmed. the story that Yrkoon placed in his mind was interesting. He would ask Vehemence to explain himself at a later date. He owed the Arch Chancellor his loyalty. When the Croatian Empire was under attack the Arch Chancellor and others came to our aid. they asked for nothing in return. For this act, The Croatian people will defend the VnV nation with everything we have. Including our lives.

==========================================
Baron Croatia could hear Yrkoon chanting:

Yrkoon chanting:
Almachtige heer der onderwereld! Heerser Arioch! Aanvaard de offers die ik heb gebracht! Daal neer in mijn lichaam, en neem uw rechtmatige wraak op mijn onwaardige neef...

Thinking to himself " this can't be good when a dark mind starts chanting" He notices that the room is starting to darken. this should not be possible. with the Star Sword. The stronger the dark power the brighter it gets, He knew this from his training. He looked down to check it, He noticed that it was blue in color. this was also not possible because it only could emit white light. Yrkoon must be stronger than he though, or there was an even stronger presents here.

He looked at the others, to see what they were thinking,

He seen James running for the war room.

Commander Defiant was also noticing a change in his sword.

As Baron Croatia increased his grip on the Star Sword. He could see lightning starting to come from his prize Sword. he could see that the sword was reacting to the attempts to change it. it started to fight back. the tighter the grip he had on it the more the white light started to win out .it was like in slow motion, everything seemed to slow down as he watched the sword brighten as the color changed from blue to white. what ever was going on it was going to be exciting when it hit the climax.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:49 am

OOC: long overdue return .

After hearing the Science officers report and watching the viewfinder, Lord grabby picks up his Plasma scythe and orders the marines to board their ships.

Grabby over the Racacacoon fleet intercom: "Attention All crewmembers we have a serious situation on the planet below. All marines board your assault Charons, make ready the Apollo's and Artemis attack fighters we are going down to the planet. All ships will be armed with point defense and anti personal weapons. Your orders are to scan and report as best you can what is happening inside the city. I will be launching in my own Apollo and leading the assault wave."

As Grabby Straps in to his mark X Apollo he thanks the lords of Caprica that he had a ship outfitted in the best armor and weapons that could be found in the known galaxies.

As the assault fleet approaches the atmosphere Lord Grabby and the pilots of the Charons and fighter craft are seized in a mental grip so great it takes all their remaining concentration to hold their craft steady.

Lord Grabby to the Assault fleet: All ships hold your course, spread out as much as possible to avoid collisions but stay in sight of each other. We are under mind control attack, you have all been trained in the Racacacoon way of anti mind control. It is time to lash out at the oppressor unless they are weak it is only one against the might of the Racacacoon mind.

As the anti mind control instincts take over the mind grip subsides. Grabby looks forward through his canopy and wonders what will happen next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum