VnV Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascention, the search for Vehemence

+8
Adhemar Darc
James T SELF
Michael Croatia
bob uzzell
RayDeg
Widah Xulub
Raine Castle
Vehemence
12 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ascention, the search for Vehemence - Page 3 Empty Re: Ascention, the search for Vehemence

Post by Adhemar Darc Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Defiant roars out load with ferocity as rage replaces all emotion within his soul! Images from his ancestor’s memories race through his mind as he is overwhelmed by the force he fights daily to keep concealed. The blood flowing through him resonated with the power of Genovian royalty, this, a force and heritage he has denied his entire adult life.

Without thinking he draws the ‘Blade of Geneve’ and plunges it into the control panel before him! Spinning in rage after the blow his strike brings his blade through the statue that hid the panel access. As the statue shatters from the force of Defiants’ strike his blade makes a shrill ringing sound. The control panel explodes sending sparks out n all directions, the cavity in the wall crackles and blue and green flames emanate from the opening. Defiant shakes with rage as he tries to regain control of himself. The images of his ancestors’ continue to course through his mind. Finally as his adrenalin levels fall he feels the thoughts of his Jehanne Darc. “Calm down my love, your anger does not serve you well”. How is this? Why now can he be aware of her thoughts as though she spoke to him directly? He shakes off his disbelief and bewilderment, returning his attentions to the situation at hand. He still feels her thoughts and senses she is aware of his.
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Ascention, the search for Vehemence - Page 3 Empty Re: Ascention, the search for Vehemence

Post by Widah Xulub Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Widah draws blade and pistol assuming a fighting stance. "I only know the way to the throne room well enough to lead someone confidently, but it's a long hike. I don't think Gehenna took any half-measures with his security. If we have any chance of getting to there alive it'll have to be with these defenses disabled."

[OOC] Oops!

Last edited by Widah Xulub on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Widah Xulub
Widah Xulub
Arch Chancellor
Arch Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Duke Anton, come in over,

Duke Anton here go ahead Commander. Do you have long range commutations? Yes sir, Please send the following message to Duke Gehenna's home word:

Greetings Honored Duke Gehenna,

As we have never met in person, I will introduce my self. I am Lord Michael Croatia. Commander of the Croatian Empire, and Lord to the VnV nation.

We urgently need your assistance here on Thera. The Defense grid in the Arch Chancellor's has gone hay wire. We are locked out of the system and it is in Level 5 status. We are currently trying all command codes and access avenues. The Arch Chancellor is sill missing and we fear he might be in danger. As of right now we have several wounded and Baron Grizzly is pinned down behind a pillar.

I repeat We urgently need your assistance on Thera.

Lord Michael Croatia.

Duke Anton, did you receive that message? Yes sir, I want you to send it every ten minutes until you receive an answer. is that understood! Yes sir. and how are those sensors coming? Sir we still have the interference, the technicians cannot figure out why.

FIND IT NOW!! Croatia yells!!
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamShadower Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am

After a long battle with some rioters in the Fringe galaxies I find an urgent message awaiting me. One long urgent flight later I feel like a caged lioness."Are we there yet? I wanted to be there yesterday!"

The veteran pilot Roy tries to calm her as after a long journey to Thera. Far off in the distance many ships bearing the VnV logo orbit over the palace.

As I continue to stalk my cabin in restlessness and continue my stretching and warm up routines to quell the uneasiness. The speaker crackles to life. "Milady ETA with the other ships in orbit in 10 minutes."

At this news I finish my last stretch and begin to wipe off and don my armor and weapons. "Roy contact L.I.L.I.T.H. and see what information you can obtain. And look for any bio signs of the Arch Chancellor and any other friendlies there. I saw all those ships out there. Someone has to know something useful. See what information you can get from them as well."

As an afterthought, "Roy contact the Genovian ships. See if Jehanne left yet. I'm sure Defiant convinced her stay back. If temporarily." As I methodically strap on the shin guards and arm braces over the fire rat tunic and bottoms. "Have the supply ships arrived yet? We could be needing them."

Adjusting the mythril under top and assorted knives hidden under the tunic. Procuring a well worn sack, a dragon's stomach, that fitted nicely without hampering any movements and could take a beating. Nothing special added to it just a very strong stomach. "How's it going Roy? Any luck so far? I'd like to not walk in blind here."

"Milady we can't seem to lock onto L.I.L.I.T.H., but we do have information from the other ships. Some of the other nobles have already gone down to the surface. The representative from Legion. is down there as well. We have a report waiting for you when you come to the bridge."

Walking over and grabbing one of the last weapons, a sonic screwdriver. Before grabbing two steel fans and tucking them away as well. Now the final touch, two scimitar blades with a ball and chain attached to the end. Lovingly putting them away I stride to the command deck and survey the bridge. Seeing the organized chaos that has the crew running about.

"Milady here is the report we have so far. We are still trying to contact L.I.L.I.T.H. and it seems we are close." As I read the report it only serves to darken my mood. Not good would be a major understatement. "Can you get through the security and land this so we can join the party. I don't want them having all the fun without me."

Roy looks at some of the readouts on the screens, "Milady the security is at Level 5. The ships would be destroyed if we do anything more then orbit the planet."

"Display all ships in orbit and put up a grid of the palace. I want to see where that fire will be coming from." As the hologram appears a crazy idea forms and takes root in my mind. Green, red, purple, and orange dots appear. "Has anyone figured out what all of those purple dots are that are affecting the palace? I see green dots dissapearring! Were losing people down there!"

Glancing at the report and reading it over again. All anyone seems to get is that Thera is on lockdown and that it seems to be taken over by the unknown. Whatever those purple dots were they didn't bode well.

That crazy idea in my head sounds like it could work. "Hmmm, Roy if we send the supply ships to the surface first then they can be targeted and we can land. Since they'll be what's getting shot down. I want you to take me to that signal that SELF left behind. Not next to it, but right to it. If you have to crash through the palace walls then do so."

"B-but milady! Those supply ships have Crystal Green for the Nukes n Bee's. If they get hit they'll burn, and keep burning!"

"Precisely, see if you can get it to where the debris hit where ever large clusters of whatever those purple things are at. While avoiding our friendlies. If possible hit those defenses as well. In case reinforcements need to be sent in. You are to get me to that beacon at all costs."

A incoming message stops him from saying anything. The message is from palace security. "Lilith is dead" Over and over the message flashes those three words. Not good indeed.

-----------------
That was kind of long. Razz I'm late, but I'm here and ready to kick some purple dot asses!
DreamShadower
DreamShadower
Countess
Countess

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:06 am

Lady Raine Castle's first response was the urge to run to the aid of the fallen men, but really what good would it do if she thru herself and her comrades in danger unknown. They may all need rescuing soon enough. "Where's Manny and his PLAN now?" "Did I say that out loud?"
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by Adhemar Darc Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:36 am

Widah Xulub wrote:Widah draws blade and pistol assuming a fighting stance. "By the Maker, Commander Defiant has come unhinged," he thinks to himself. Aloud he shouts to be heard above the din, "Commander I don't think that will help." Widah's helmet visor compensates for the blinding flashes filling the room as fire and sparks explode in all directions from the panel Defiant's mad rage has destroyed. "I only know the way to the throne room well enough to lead someone confidently, but it's a long hike. I don't think Gehenna took any half-measures with his security. If we have any chance of getting to there alive it'll have to be with these defenses disabled."

OOC:

Widah, I am not in the room with you, I am outside the palace gate arguing with Lilith. It's actually quite frustrating at this point. I am the maroon that reactivated the palace defenses, quite unintentionally!

Smile
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by James T SELF Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:49 am

Exactly we need some information, a PLAN and some tools. This isn't a situation requiring battlesuits and weapons and that's all we brought. Any store rooms near by? A hover probe or even a crowbar would be nice.

Any idea how to disable or deactivate these traps? Well take them one at a time if we have to.

Also any palace sensors or cameras in sight? Let's take them out. Can we block the slits that those discs came out of and get at the men and see if we can save any? Are there more of those slit things at waste level or higher?
James T SELF
James T SELF
Margrave
Margrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 am

Lady Raine Castle pulled out her knife and had an idea based on her early military training. "I might suggest we, each having a knife, move along the walls slowly feeling for the slots with our knives until we get to the injured men. Much like moving through a minefield."
This won't get us any closer to the Arch Chancellor but at least they would be doing something, she thought.
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by GRIZZLY Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 am

after the chaotique event with the discs, Grizzly tries to find a solution for this trapp, he turns towards the group a few yards back:
"does some one has brough night goggles with them, might come in handy to look in the dark corners. i got a good sight in the dark, but even i have my limmits.
also we might use something to visualise the sencors with smoke or some sort spray, if they are lasersencors that is. "
He yells
GRIZZLY
GRIZZLY
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 am

Private Joe Hanson reaches into his battle gear search for his combat visor. with this device he would be able to not only see in the dark but it would pick up heat and allow the wearer to pick up the smallest movement. Since he is the closest to Baron Grizzly. He yells, BARON CATCH !! with one fluid movement he throws the visor to the Baron.

Baron Grizzly catches the visor and place it over his eyes. As he does this he is keenly aware that there are unfriendly all around them. he can make out the heat signatures because of super heated temperatures that he creatures possess.

Baron Grizzly yells, BE ON GUARD MEN, WE HAVE UNFRIENDLIES ALL AROUND US!!! ALSO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE YOUR COMBAT VISORS PUT THEN ON. IT WILL HELP YOU SEE THE UNFRIENDLIES AND THE FLYING DISCS, IS THAT UNDER STOOD!! and a chorus of YES SIR's are heard

Duke Anton come in, Yes Commander

Croatia: Duke Gehenna answered yet? No sir, No response Yet. DAMM!! (my people are getting killed down here by our own defenses and there is nothing I can do about it. he thinks to himself)

Croatia: Duke Anton. can you scan the data base and see if we have a map on file for the Palace complex. anything will do. How are the sensors coming along?

Duke Anton: Sir. the technicians, say that they are gaining ground but are still not able to completely and reliably gather intel.

Croatia: tell them to keep at it. I want Good data NOW!!

As the commander was talking to the Duke Anton he noticed in his combat visor some super heated figures coming closer to their position. How could this be. they should be pinned down by the internal defenses unless the defense grid does not see them or does not see them as hostile. this could mean only one thing. They have access to Lilith.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Adhemar Darc Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 am

On the Genovian flagship DreamShadowers’ Communiqué is received by the communications officer as ships sensors confirm the identification of the approaching fleet. The bridge crew bustles about, each performing their assigned tasks, as their concern for the fate of their commander can be felt in the air.
In the darkened ready room incense and ceremonial candles burn, supplying a low flickering light. Floating 1 meter from the deck, crystalline incense globes exude the faint aroma of Dragons Breath as cool lavender wisps of smoke drift from their apertures. Jehanne Darc, deep in meditation, sits on the floor at the center of the circle of candles and orbs. Her body emits an angelic aura that surrounds her and extends to the limits of the circle. Her thoughts focused on calming the turbulence in the soul of her Adhemar. Only she knew the commanders first name, one of the many secrets obscuring the commanders’ true origin.

First officer Tanaka presses the intercom at the door of the ready room and a light tone sounds in the darkened chamber! Jehanne, without breaking her trance, hears the familiar tone, and responds.

Jehanne: Come!

Tanaka: Milady, we’ve received a transmission from DreamShadower, she is requesting all intelligence available and she’s looking for your departure time!

Jehanne Darc extends her hand to receive the Compad Tanaka is holding. Tanaka places the pad in her hand and turns as if to leave.

Jehanne: Tanaka! (Tanaka turns back to face her) Tanaka I feel the anxiety in the crew and yourself for the commanders position. Please inform the crew he’s fine and in no immediate danger (a lie).

There a moment of uncomfortable silence and Jehanne speaks again.

Jehanne: Tanaka, I want you to have the science teams working on the Artemis project to do a comparative study, on her shield and hull strength. Specifically I want to know if she will survive a trip through the palace defenses. Forward all intelligence data we have to Dreamy ASAP, let her know that I will not be going to the surface, and I will explain to her in personal communiqué at a later time……….. send all historical archives for Thera to this Compad.

Tanaka bows and acknowledges her orders, then turns and proceeds to the bridge.
The intelligence reports are all transferred to Dreamys' fleet, the Artemis Project teams start the survey Jehanne asked for. Tanaka accesses the historical database and downloads all data pertaining to planet Thera and the Palace to Jehanne’s pad.

Jehanne, still sitting in her circle starts scanning through the information on the pad, hoping to find some useful data in the archives. Her link to Defiant still strong, she senses he’s calmed considerably, his rage, replaced by determination and focus, but something about him is different. Is he ready to come to terms with his heritage, can it be that finally he will rule his worlds?
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by GRIZZLY Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 am

as the scout group with grizzly ready's them self for heavy battle, our baron takes his weapon from his back.
one of the privates notice's the Baron getting a weard looking solide steel tube.
"sir, that aint gonna help against those creatures", just as he said those words, our baron looks at the private and sais, "you aint see nottin yet", and gives the group a big grinch on his face( Twisted Evil )

"MEN" he yells," get behind me, ready your weapons and follow my lead.
YOU cover those splits and focus ond the discs left side, YOU.... do the same at the right side. everyone ready?"
and a chorus of "AYE SIR" sounded trough the hall.

as the group gathers behind our baron they notice the steel tube is transforming, on each end of the tube grows a metal doubled axe. one could swear it was made from one peace, it sort of grow outta the tube.

"we're gonna engage and clear the hall, prepare for incoming discs and unfriendly!!!!!! "grizzly yells to the group of commanders at the beginning of the hall

chaaaaaarge
GRIZZLY
GRIZZLY
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by bob uzzell Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 pm

OOC.
i have hundreds of ANH prisoners we can send thru the halls first Evil or Very Mad
bob uzzell
bob uzzell
Duke
Duke

Back to top Go down

Post by GRIZZLY Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 pm

ooc:
yeah but they're not gonna kill something, they would only be food for the creatures and/or discs
GRIZZLY
GRIZZLY
Count
Count

Back to top Go down

Post by RayDeg Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

throughout the commotion RayDeg had been silent, he moved away from the group... when he was sure noone was looking he rolled back the sleeve of his battlesuit... revealing a branding, burnt into hus flesh by his "maker" a skull over an 8 pointed star... it had been many years since he had thought about what he was created for... he grits his teeth, and as his frustration grows, more and more smoke emits from his body... indeed his body becomes smoke...

"let us use the tools we were given he thinks" and drifts into an air vent to seek answers...
RayDeg
RayDeg
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:54 pm

James, How are you coming on that map? Can you get anything?

Commander Croatia, this is the Duke Anton (DA) over,

Croatia: Go ahead.

DA: The Technicians have cleared up the interference and we are now scanning the Palace complex. We will send down the data as soon as the scans are complete.

Croatia: FINALLY!! Tell them men to find out were that interference was coming from and I want it destroyed. Is That Understood!!

DA: Yes Sir. and Commander, we still have no word from Duke Gehenna.

Croatia: Keep trying, and by the way did you search the data base for the maps?

DA: Yes sir we did. no results. Do you want us to try to Link up with the Lilith?

Croatia: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lilith has be compromised, she will not be reliable. and the link might infect our computers and this is something that we cannot afford at this point. Please check with the others Ships in orbit and see if they can assist in finding an internal map of this Palace.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 am

Lady Raine was keeping her eye's open watching for unfriendlies in their area. Wait, something wasn't right. Someone was missing. The Stranger, who probably saved her from a inglorious end as a snack for a goul, had just dissapeared without a sound. "Ah..anyone see where, RayDeg went to?"
The air was getting chilly, she supposed. There were goose bumps on her skin.
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:28 am

Lady Raine, I have not seen him in a few minutes, he could be scouting on his own. He managed to get in here unseen and might just have the ability to move in the shadows.

James, Anything? James just shakes his head no. he has the look of discuss on his face.

James asks " You get anything from you ship yet?"

Croatia: No, not yet but the scans are being conducted as we speak. the data will download to my data cuff when it is finished. from that we should be able to determine what we are up against.

Widah, do you have direct contact with Duke Gehenna?
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Adhemar Darc Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Sitting eyes closed with his legs crossed in front of the Palace Gate, Defiant is motionless as his minds' connection to Jehanne Darc has reached its apex. “Jehanne what is this, why can we read each other over such a distance?” He hears her reply in his mind “Not now Adhemar! Now is not the time, you have a task at hand. Now get up!”

The commander stands and looks around, shrapnel from the control panel and statue lie all around him as the fire continues to burn in the opening! Picking up various pieces of shrapnel he makes his way away from the Gate toward his ship. Halfway to his ship his com comes alive “Commander, commander, come in please! Commander Defiant come in!” He taps the remote for his com pad, “Yes Tanaka what news have you?” as the commander reaches his ship he starts to remove the heavy armor of his battle gear. Leaving on only the light armor components, he stretches and checks his mobility.

Tanaka: Commander we been able to reestablish some voice channels. Jehanne Darc has… (Defiant interrupts him mid sentence)

Defiant: I know what Jehanne has found in the archives! I am working on that now. Tell me, will the Artemis survive the trip through the defenses, and how soon could she be ready to return to the planet?

As if he already knows the answer to his question he toggles on the remote piloting functions of his new toy! He adorns himself with his close range weapons, some heavy explosives, and climbing gear. “Commander the science teams are confident the Artemis can make the trip, her hull strength is ten fold her predecessors, and shield strength is increased 400%.”

Defiant: I’ve enabled the remote onboard and I am removing my gear and supplies.
Tanaka retransmit the information Jehanne found on all channels I want SELF, Raine, Lord Croatia, and the others to know we’ve found reference to the War Rooms location.

Tanaka: Yes sir!

Defiant loads all his unused gear into a secure obsidian chest, locks it and carries it off the ship. He jogs a few meters toward the Palace and stops and puts the chest down.

On the Genovian flag ship excerpts from the historical archives on Thera are being transmitted over all VnV channels:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: All VnV Battle Fleets

The historical data base for The Arch Chancellors Palace on Thers indicates, the War Room is behind a small archway off the hall by the Throne Room. Attached is the archive excerpt found by Jehanne Darc!

Re: At the Arch Chancellors palace...
by Dick Steel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Original post by Lord Joe Andrews 549759

The doors again open to the Arch Chancellor's throne room. In walks Joe Andrews of the Star Kingdom of Griffin.
"Your Eminence, I have heard your call to arms and I have arrived here in the heart of our alliance to establish a new colony and have brought with me a fleet of 3 Poseidon classes, 12 Artemis fighters, and 3 Apollo fighters. I have also nearly finished construction of an identical fleet back in my home systems. Now it seems, during my travels here peace has broken out. No, worries. I'm not going anywhere, and my fleet is now here for the mutual defense and protection of our nation."

Last edited by Dick Steel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Re: At the Arch Chancellors palace...
by Dick Steel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Original post by Arch chancellor Vehemence

The Arch Chancellors eyebrows rise as Andrews mentions the word "peace".

The Arch Chancellor steps down from his elevated throne and approaches Joe Andrews midway. He chuckles:

"Peace? There is no peace among the stars my friend. Only an eternety of carnage... and the laughter of our thirsting gods. Do not let this moment of silence trick you; the wind is always the stillest just before the storm hits."

He points to small archway in the side of the hall.

"I will show you how long this so called 'peace' will last."

The old man's loathing for the word is clear as he almost spits it out. The two walk through the archway. The next room is a stark contrast to the classic gothic design throneroom. Sleek no-nonsense curves, black steel walls and several large monitors.

"Lilith? Show mister Andrews our current positions and project troop strengths for the next two weeks."

A woman's voice rings:

"Certainly your eminence"

On the screen maps appear, several key worlds are highlighted, one of them being New Griffin, all accompanied with detailed info on mining research and troops.

"As you can see we're preparing a mayor incursion in UFP occupied territory. It's good that you have brought your fleet. We're going to put them to good use soon. I trust you have received the supplies I sent you?"

The Arch chancellor falls silent, awaiting Joe's response.

end transmission.
Adhemar Darc
Adhemar Darc
Foreign Diplomat

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Croatia Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:51 pm

On the bridge of the Duke Anton: Captain, we have an incoming message from the Genovian Flag Ship Psychosis. it reads:

TO: All VnV Battle Fleets

The historical data base for The Arch Chancellors Palace on Thera indicates, the War Room is behind a small archway off the hall by the Throne Room. Attached is the archive excerpt found by Jehanne Darc!...

Captain: Paraphrase Ensign, we don't have much time. Contact Commander Croatia and down-link this to his data cuff NOW!!!

Commander Croatia this is the Duke Anton come in.

Croatia: we are down-linking info we just received from the Genovian Flag Ship Psychosis. As the commander scanned the material down-linked to him, he turns to look for Widah. He yells across the room.

WIDAH!!,THE WAR ROOM IS BEHIND THE THRONE ROOM. WE NEED TO GET THERE NOW!!

Widah, was reading his down link, looked in the direction of Croatia.

James: OK, there has to be a map in this dam computer some where.

Raine, also looked in the direction of James and Croatia, as she did her comm went off. after reading the message she moved toward Baron SELF and Lord Croatia to see if she could lend a hand.

Croatia; SARGENT, the commander yells, Yes Sir, Get you men together we are going to make a all out assault to find that Throne room. make sure your men have on all their combat armor. We will have to be ready for anything. Is that clear? YES SIR. and Sargent. I do mean anything.
Michael Croatia
Michael Croatia
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehemence Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:28 am

The team was hiding behind the statues and pillars as best they could, they tried several times to move on or get closer to the downed men, but the barrage of disks was uneding, they did seem to focus on where their targets were, but even with nightvision or infa-red they could not make out how the defence system was actually targeting them.

Several of the pillars and statues were already severely damaged, and the poor men on the floor had been reduced to unrecognisable heaps of meat and blood. Even now they were still targeted by the disks. Duke Gehenna knew how to make effective defences, even now they were all pinned down and the statues and pillars wouldn't last forever witht the disks chipping away at them.

Deciding that action was the best course, Baron Grizzly ordered everyone to move out and start running to the end of the corridor, about 20 yards away. As if by a miracle, just as he finished his order the disks stopped.

"MEN" he yells, "get behind me, ready your weapons and follow my lead.
YOU cover those splits and focus ond the discs left side, YOU.... do the same at the right side. everyone ready?"
and a chorus of "AYE SIR" sounded trough the hall.

A second later everyone was charging to the end of the hall, Margrave Widah, who closed the rear of the group, barely made it as the very same moment he reached the end of the hall, the cruel defensive system kicked back in.

They were all standing in the center of a hallway interconnect, 6 more hallways departed in all directions. The soldiers covered all the corners as orderered. There were three hallways to the left and three to the right, not including the one behind them. In front of them were three lifts one was opened the other two closed with one of them on it's way down.

Those that were looking though heat sensitive goggles could see heat signatures all around them, but noone was to be seen. Maybe the defensive system scrambled more then just communications...

Commander Defiant stood once more before the gate, he had to get inside somehow, Dreamshadower's artemis was on it's way down. Nof if only he could find a way inside...

... then it suddenly hit him! The throne room had a balcony!
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://sfvnvalliance.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Lady Raine was thinking, "I'm feeling just about as useful as a third limb attached to the middle of my back. What am I doing here any way? I hear a distress call and I come running".......racing useless thoughts.

What she did was stay close to the others and try to stay out from under foot. No small challenge since she was so short.

She was glad she hadn't brought any human crew with her considering what had happened to those brave men. But as a result she had no one to shout at to release the tension. She turned her head quickly as she caught something out of the corner of her eye. No nothing there, She must have imagined it.
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by Vehemence Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Lady Raine wan't wrong when she though she spotted something...

Right where she looked the hologram of Lilith appeared. She must have seen the holomatrix preinitialisiation. The Image was clear but she still carried that creepy little smile...

LILITH:
"Quite a colourful group we have here: Lady Raine Castle, rank 11432. Lord Michael croatia, rank 3493. Baron Grizzly Blacklight, rank 20811, Margrave Widah Xulub, rank 5845. Count James T Self, rank 1793. All here to save your beloved Arch Chancellor..."

She smirked and strolled casually between the gathered commanders.

LILITH:
"He brought this upon himself you know... he should have never betrayed us. There is no need for you and your homeworlds to suffer the same fate as him. We forgive... if you leave now."

She seemed almost sincere, were it not that while she talked groups of mutants were gathering at the end of each corridor. They were surrounded.

LILITH:
"You seem surprised Lady Raine? You all really have no idea of the crimes that man has committed? The oaths he took and broke? The souls he consumed to prolong his life? Who do you think gave him the powers he has? He ows us, and we've come to collect... leave here now and live. The choice is yours. You owe that man nothing!"

More mutants gather at the end of each hallway, Michael's HUD computer counted at least 85 in total and more were coming each minute that went by. For now they were just standing there.
Vehemence
Vehemence
Chancellor
Chancellor

https://sfvnvalliance.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by James T SELF Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 pm

IC: God, I hate zombies! Unfortunately for the zombies, I do owe Vehemence something. He may be behind all this, but we need to get to him and hear his side. Despite what this evil says he's done we owe our Arch Chancellor our respect and allegiance.

OCC: I think I have a disintegrate zombie setting on my plasma rifle with a wide fan shot setting. Perfect for taking out a whole quadrant of zombies in a single blast -- while hardly using any power. So I guess I'm good for about 21.25 Zombies if we get back to back.... Laughing

Last edited by James T SELF on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting Grammar)
James T SELF
James T SELF
Margrave
Margrave

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Castle Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Raine sidles up closer to Count James T SELF and says, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She sees him studying the creatures figuring he was looking to try and take out as many as he could. This wasn't necessarily a good PLAN but at this moment it seemed like the only one.

They hadn't been able to get anything else accomplished and now they were surrounded. Surrender? Not a likely happening. In spite of what this LILLITH said, each person here had a different story to tell of how the Arch Chancellor had helped and aided them. They were the nobles of VnV Nation. Loyalty had to stand for something.
Raine Castle
Raine Castle
Marquess
Marquess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum